Kundalini and Kriya yoga traditions are part of tantric tradition. The ultimate purpose of tantra is the expansion of awareness and refinement and liberation of energy. In our day to day life it helps to enriches and broadens one’s range of experience.
Features of Kundalini and Kriya Yoga Teacher Training Course
200 hour Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training program by Rishikesh Yogis, is one of the most immersive and experiential programs currently taught in Rishikesh. The modules developed for our Kundalini Yoga teacher Training intends to deepen one’s awareness, experience and understanding of Kundalini and Kundalini Yoga traditions in progressive fashion. As a path of awakening, in our Kundalini and Kriya yoga teacher training course; we employ the techniques used in traditional texts of Hatha yoga, Kundalini and Tantra texts.
- Our teaching is rooted in the traditional scriptures such as Hatha Yoga Pradipika, Gheranda Samhita, Patanjali Yoga Sutra, Yoga Upanishads, and Tantric scriptures.
- Everyday itinerary consists of a balanced blend of in-depth discussion on the nuances of Kundalini yoga philosophy and practical techniques on Chakras and Nadi Systems.
- This is ideal program for yoga teachers, practitioners of meditation and Kundalini Yoga.
- There are 3 practical sessions and 3 theory workshops each day on the system of Tantra philosophy, Kundalini Yoga, Chakra system and techniques of Kriya, Kundalini and Chakra meditations.
- Teachers of Rishikesh Yogis participating/teaching in Kundalini yoga teacher training course carry a vast experience of living and teaching the system of Kriya and Kundalini Yoga in ashram environment.
- We will provide useful and informative handouts on chakras, various kriya and Kundalini Yoga techniques and practices for each chakra.
- On request our centre will also organize dedicated additional complementary sessions for those who are new to this tradition of Kriya and Kundalini Yoga.
- Modules created in 200 hour kundalini yoga teacher training course incorporate innovative workshops sessions on Yantra meditation and visualization, Chakras and their psychotherapeutic significance, learning how to create different yoga programs to influence the energies of the chakras, intensive training workshop sessions on chakra activation, integrated chakra meditation session, Chakra Yoga Nidra and Tantric Dharana meditations.
- Dedicated workshops sessions on each chakra; discussing psychotherapeutic, spiritual and Pranic dimensions of chakra system.
- Otherwise known as FUN! We will take you down to the most serene beaches of holy River Ganga for outdoor meditation and holy dip. As you splash, you will rejuvenate your body, mind and spirit in holy water of Ganges.
- Attending Ganga Aarti (beautiful and uplifting fire ceremony) at the bank of the river.
- Guided excursions to sites of historical and yogic significance in the town (Rishikesh walks!)
- Visiting ancient meditation cave to experience its uplifting vibes!
Aims of Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Course
- Teaching in 200 hour Kundalini and Kriya Yoga teacher training course intends to lay a strong foundation in the traditions of Tantra, kundalini yoga, Kriya yoga, Hatha Yoga and Classical Raja Yoga systems.
- To deepen the understanding of the participants through intensive workshop sessions on theoretical and metaphysical principles of Tantra Philosophy, Kriya techniques and Kundalini Yoga tradition.
- Teaching various Kriyas to harness the energies of the Chakras and Nadi (subtle energy lines) system.
- Facilitating an environment in which learning penetrates the various layers of awareness and not just restricted to intellectual understanding of the subject.
Outcome of Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Course
- A deeper understanding and experience of the system of Tantra Philosophy, Kundalini yoga tradition and chakra system.
- Broader understanding of a wide range of Kundalini and Kriya techniques and traditional meditations from Raja Yoga in reference to the issues of different chakras.
- Enriching one’s knowledge of theoretical and practical Kundalini and chakra meditation techniques and kriyas.
- Ability to incorporate knowledge of Kundalini yoga and kriyas in one’s traditional Kundalini yoga or Hatha Yoga class program, to make it more intense, enriching and transformative.
FOR FURTHER QUERY, PLEASE CONTACT:-
Mr. Sushant Pandey
Mobile :- +91-7017342203
Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org