A Relaxed and Focused mind becomes the most important foundation for stress management. Practices of Yoga Nidra & Meditation help our mind to achieve relaxation and be focused to experience peace and harmony in life. At the same time, these practices allow an individual to discover & awaken the dormant potential within.
We are pleased to announce a FREE session for everyone on Yoga Nidra & Meditation which is held every Sunday, online. The session is conducted by Mr. Prashant Pandey. He is a Yoga Teacher and Therapist by profession with experience of more than 24+ years.
The objective of this session is to reach to all and allow them to experience the benefits of Yoga Nidra and Meditation.
Benefits of Yoga Nidra: –
- Yoga Nidra means psychic sleep. Sleep rests the body, but yoga nidra rests both the mind and body.
- Yoga nidra removes fatigue and invigorates the body.
- Regular practise of yoga nidra can change the nature of the mind, make the body healthy and restore our creative genius then the nature of your mind.
Benefits of Meditation: –
- Meditation is a way to self-realization.
- Meditation is an exercise in mental discipline. It disciplines and directs the mind towards a desired end.
- People suffering from inner conflicts due to divergent emotions, such as worry, anxiety, indecisiveness, etc., are greatly benefited by the practice of meditation.
Features of the session
- Day – Every Sunday
- Timing – 12 Noon to 12.40 PM
- Platform – YouTube
- Language of Instruction – Hindi
- Please spread a Yoga mat or blanket on floor for Yoga practices, and keep yourself visible on your camera.
- If you are unable to sit on floor, please make space on a couch or bed, and some space for standing practices on floor.
- Please wear loose and comfortable clothes for practices.
- Log in & connect in the group by 11.45 AM
- Try to keep your device near Wi-fi zone.
- You can keep a water bottle with you during practice sessions.
- Keep your mobile on silent mode during Yoga session, to avoid disturbance during the practices.
- If any difficulty, contact on either one of these numbers – 9890556634, 9637724393.