- They do yoga in capsules which consists a unique combination of Asana, Pranayama, Mudras, Relaxation, Yoga-Nidra & Meditation.
- Asanas help in improving blood circulation by releasing stagnant blood and allowing the fresh oxygenated energy to flow in all different parts of the body. Practicing asanas tones the nerves, helps the muscles to become more flexible and strengthens joints.
- Pranayama allows awareness of breath, increases lung capacity, brings the nervous system into balance, thus helping the brain to feel rejuvenated and fresh by better oxygen supply.
- Mudras help the scattered energy to re-channelize into required body parts.
- Yoga-Nidra helps to release deep and old impressions, relaxes the body and mind on psychic levels. It makes the practitioner high on concentration.
- Meditation and relaxation provide the staff with raised energy levels, calm disposition, positive interactions and high-on efficiency.
By practicing yoga, the staff experiences 3 major changes : –
- Improved and enhanced efficiency into work area.
- Positive approach and better bonding at home.
- Better relation with patients.