With this perspective, Mr. Prashant Pandey is conducting a Yoga workshop on Blood Sugar & Diabetes. Mr. Prashant Pandey, currently working with Jehangir Hospital, is a Yoga Teacher by profession who is teaching Yoga since 1996 and has vast experience of teaching in the field of health and spiritual wellness.
Aims & Objectives: –
- Blood sugar & diabetes management through Yoga.
- To experience peace of mind through various yogic practices.
- Reduction in stress level and its management.
- Research based orientation.
7.00 am – 8.30 am Asana, Pranayama & Relaxation
8.30 am – 9.00 am Breakfast
9.00 am – 9.45 am Stress Management Program (SMP)
9.45 am – 10.30 am Yoga Nidra & Meditation
10.30 am – 11.00 am Question & answer session
433 / 10, Saraswat Colony, Behind Old Zilla Parishad, Somwar Peth, Pune – 411 001
16th February 2020, Sunday
7.00 AM to 11.00 AM
Contact persons :
Ms. Yogini : 9623600316
Ms. Meenal : 9881000443
* We shall provide tea & breakfast