Today the mankind is dealing with a common issue of stress which is becoming the triggering factor for many psychosomatic diseases such as Hypertension, Diabetes, Asthma etc. Lack of stress management is not only affecting the person but the families, society and nation. Yoga provides solution to deal with daily stress.
Stress Management Program is being conducted by Mr. Prashant Pandey. He is a Yoga Teacher and Therapist by profession with experience of more than 24 years. He was introduced to practical Yoga in 1991 through a Health Management Course conducted by Bihar School of Yoga, Munger, Bihar.
Highlights of the program: –
- Combination of traditional & contemporary approach.
- Emphasis to imbibe yoga as lifestyle.
- The session will be a help to maintain the consistency and holistic development.
Components of yoga: –
- Asanas: – Strengthen the body system, improves the functioning of heart, pancreas, kidneys and balance the hormones in the body.
- Pranayama: – Provides extra oxygen to lungs and the body, relaxes the heart, removes stagnant energy and expands the dimension of energy.
- Yoga Nidra: – One of the best relaxation techniques to release mental-physical stress and to improve quality of sleep.
- Meditation: – To heal the emotional injuries which is the main cause of major diseases. It helps to explore the mind to develop the higher faculty, slow down the heart rate, elongates the length of the breath and conserves the energy.
Days & Timings
- Evening: – Monday, Thursday and Friday (6.30 pm-7.15 pm)
· Cisco Webex
· Rs.500/- per month
Contact number for registration
· 9766375479, 7045336106