I am a Yoga Teacher, Therapist and Astrologer by profession. I was introduced to practical Yoga in 1991 through a Health Management Course conducted by Bihar School of Yoga, Munger, Bihar. I have led Ashram Lifestyle for 10 years (1995 – 2005) under the surveillant vision of my Guru Swami Nirananjananda Saraswati, the Chief Patron of Bihar School of Yoga and Chancellor to Bihar Yoga Bharati, Munger, Bihar.
About the tradition I belong to:-
Bihar School of Yoga (BSY) is a charitable and educational institution founded by Swami Satyananda Saraswati at Munger, Bihar in 1963, with the aim of imparting yogic training to all nationalities and to provide a focal point for a mass return to the ancient science of Yoga. The Chief Patron of BSY is Swami Niranjananda Saraswati. BSY provides training to Sannyasins and Teachers for conducting Yoga Conventions, Seminars, Health Management Courses and Lectures throughout the country and around the world.
Bihar Yoga Bharati (BYB) was founded by Swami Niranjananda Saraswati in 1994 as an educational and charitable institution for advanced studies in Yogic sciences. BYB is the first accredited institution wholly devoted to teaching and experiencing Yoga.
About Professional Teaching Experience in Yoga:-
- Corporate Yoga training at Yardi Software Pvt Ltd since last 2 years for IT Software Professionals (Executives and Programmers)
- Conducted General Health Management and Therapy sessions for 2 years at Indian Army, Sub-Area, Pune with high level Army officers and also Jawans (of the rank).
- Conducted frequent Yoga camps based on Therapy at NIN (National Institute of Naturopathy, Bapu Bhavan, Pune) since 2005 till date.
- Conducted Yoga-sessions on contract with Indian Railways Institute of Civil Engineering, Pune.
- Workshop with Sex workers at SOSVA Training and Promotion Institute on HIV/AIDS Prevention Strategies and Self Help Group Development for 2 years who benefited themselves on physical and mental level.
- Conducted regular Yoga Session on General and specific Health at Indian Red Cross Society, Pune branch with Doctors specialized in their respected fields (Surgeons, Dentists, and Gynaecologists) and their referred patients.
- Conducted Specific General Health Management and Therapy classes, Seminars and Sessions for special groups such as Executives, School Children, Ladies, Pregnant women and Senior Citizens.
- Handled severe cases at individual level of Multiple Sclerosis, Depression etc.
- Conducted Mind Management Sessions, at Societies, for Business groups, IT Professionals, Medical Professionals and School teachers.
- Successfully conducted Yoga sessions for Ranji Trophy and Under 22 Cricket Team, Maharashtra Cricket Association, Pune.
- Conducted Yoga sessions in NADT (National Academy of Direct Taxes), Nagpur.
Teaching & Training Experience at Bihar Yoga Bharati, Munger, Bihar:
- Conducted Yoga sessions at various Central Jails in Bihar to Prisoners with lifetime imprisonment for entire period of one month.
- Conducted Yoga Awareness Camp in Medical College
- Efficiently handled Health Management Courses of various groups coming to Ashrams.
- Attended In-service teachers training program organized by internationally renowned teachers of Satyananda Yoga Tradition.
*Currently working with Jehangir Hospital, Pune being part of special project “Patient First” which is a very wise vision of the Organization to complete the circle of total health by covering the physical and mental aspects. The Yoga sessions are conducted daily for the In-patients and the staff.
*Group Yoga Health Management sessions are continuously conducted with various groups in Sunderban Resort & Spa, Koregaon Park, Pune.
About Professional Practical Experience in Acupressure:-
- I have a vivid practical experience regarding Acupressure on different individuals for last five years.
- In my entire Acupressure practice, till date, I have observed that Acupressure points give immediate relief to a patient and the disease/disorder can be well managed with regular Acupressure sessions. I have given Acupressure to patients with the following troubles:-
- Arthritis (Joint pain, Swelling)
- Severe headaches
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Muscular pain & body ache
- Acupressure has given great relief to individuals who were unable to even move due to some injury.
About Professional Practical Experience in Astrology:-
- The examination passed with the title of “Jyotish Praveen” in Vedic Astrology, conducted by Indian Council of Astrological Sciences, Chennai.
- Attended the classes of Krishnamurti Padhyati of Astrology.
- Studied Astrological charts related to various issues like, Marriage, Education, Health etc.
- Incorporated the science of Yoga, Ayurveda & Astrology and developed a successful program called “Health Management Portfolio” (HMP). Health Management Portfolio helps to deal with any physical illness and disease, to overcome hidden psychological issues, bring balance in emotional state and feel connected to our spiritual (inner) nature.
- Certificate Course in Advanced Yogic Studies from Bihar Yoga Bharati, Munger, Bihar (1995).
- Certified Astrologer with the title of “Jyotish Praveen” conducted by Indian Council of Astrological Sciences, Chennai and Life Member of Indian Council of Astrological Sciences.
- Certified Acupressurist from National Institute of Acupressure Research, Training & Treatment, Chandigarh.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Hons. in Accounts and Auditing).