Many people look for THC because of its medicinal properties. Other than that, some use it for recreational purposes. Among all other cannabinoids available, Delta 9 THC is the most popular and potent form found in the hemp plant. It is considered to be very useful for releasing stress and helping in reducing anxiety by creating a euphoric effect. It is also effective if vaped with Delta 9 Vape pen.
Vape pens are the best alternatives of cigarettes, as they produce vapor and do not smoke. So, if you are considering gifting a Delta 9 vape pen to someone near and dear, there are so many reasons to do that. But, before that, it is essential to know what a Delta 9 is and how it could turn out as the best gift for your loved ones.
What is Delta 9?
Delta 9 is a form of THC (cannabinoid) present in hemp and cannabis plants. Due to its chemical structure (carbon, oxygen, hydrogen), Delta 9 is considered the most potent. It interacts with the body’s natural ECs. Therefore, it provides many health benefits. Also, users like the blissful experience they get from it. Due to these reasons, this compound is considered legal in some states due to its lower content of THC (0.3%). However, some haven’t legalized it due to its psychoactive properties.
Effects of Delta 9 THC
According to the studies, Delta 9 THC is said to interact with the CB1 receptor in the brain responsible for many processes such as decision-making, memory, and many other activities.
Delta 9, derived from the hemp plant, does not have the same effects as marijuana but is slightly more euphoric than CBD. These effects might be very intense for some people, while they can create heaven in their minds for some.
It is also essential to maintain the correct dosage according to the body’s tolerance level.
Benefits of Delta 9 THC
As it gives out effects of euphoria when vaped, Delta 9 THC is considered psychoactive and used to treat several ailments. Several users have reported that the component has helped them in various ways. Some are:
- Reducing Stress
- Improving Sleep Quality
- Reducing Anxiety
- Treating Body Aches
- Curbing Physical Discomfort
Apart from the above-mentioned ailments, it has also helped people suffering from PTSD, seizures, glaucoma, low appetite, and many other mental and nervous disorders.
There are several products available in the form of edible (gummies, capsules), oils and tinctures, vaporizers, and topical lotions. Out of all the available products on the market, vaporizers are considered the best options, as they give immediate effect and help curb nicotine addictions. It creates the same effect on the brain’s reward center but is not harmful as cigarettes.
Note: When vaped, Delta 9 THC can give immediate effects, and you must be very careful if you are driving under its influence.
Is Delta 9 Addictive?
With not much study, it is not yet known if Delta 9 can cause addiction. However, it is widely reported that Delta 9 Vape pen has people curbing nicotine addiction and helped them go through the withdrawal stage. Nicotine withdrawal symptoms include – dizziness, nausea, headache, and many others.
What are the Benefits of Delta 9 When Used with Vape Pens?
Vape pens are electronic devices attached to a cartridge filled with cannabis products, such as wax, oil, etc. These pens vaporize the substance instead of burning it. If you want to give a vape pen to your closest one, you must know its benefits. Following are the health benefits of vaping Delta 9:
- It helps in reducing or eliminating cravings for cigarettes. Hence, it is the safe and best alternative to smoking, free of burning ashes and fumes.
- It helps reduce chronic pain because of their chemical combination immediately by relaxing the nerves and muscles.
- Your lungs are not harmed if you vape Delta 9. A recent study has said that this compound improves lung capacity rather than causing any harm to it.
- Delta 9 also helps maintain the body weight, as it aids your body in regulating insulin and managing the calorie intake.
- One of the most significant health benefits of Delta 9 is – fighting cancer cells. Many kinds of research have shown it fights cancer cells or at least helps minimize the chances of getting the disease.
- It also helps in reducing depression. Recent studies have shown how Delta 9 has helped people with depression by stabilizing their moods.
- Delta 9 also helps control mood swings in adults by reacting with serotonin, known as “Happy Hormones.”
- It helps people going through PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorders) by reducing activity in the amygdala – the part of the brain associated with fear.
- Apart from treating nicotine addiction, Delta 9 can also help reduce alcohol addiction and other drug dependencies such as – heroin, opium, etc.
- People suffering from ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease might find relief using Delta 9. It is reported to block off bacteria that cause inflammation.
- Many people have Parkinson’s disease. Here, this compound helps in reducing tremors and promoting good sleep.
- Delta 9 also helps in reducing arthritis pain by relaxing the muscle.
When vaped, Delta 9 gives out a very relaxing effect to the nervous system that helps relax all the nerves in the body and promotes relief from almost all the ailments related to the nervous system and mental health.
Delta 9 gives a unique experience due to its high potency and effectiveness and is also considered the classic choice by many users. It also helps improve sleep, and it is said that better sleep results in an improvement in concentration, faster metabolism, and lower inflammation. Dried flowers and oils, and wax can also be used while vaping.
The above points will help you determine if it is the right product to present to the people you care about and also know more about delta-8 vs delta-9 to choose your perfect match. If your loved one is struggling with nicotine addiction, stress, or any other mental illness, Delta 9 vape pen are the best products to give them as a token of care and affection.