Group Yoga Session
Group sessions create specific energy levels which influence synchronicity at both individual and group level.
We conduct classes for groups according to their age and need. The purpose of these sessions is to manage different disorders, improve & enhance overall health, upliftment of pranic & energy levels and to experience peace and harmony.
Aim of the program
- Work on curative, preventive and promotive aspects of Yoga
- To experience the benefits of Yoga as per the participant’s need & requirement.
- To experience Yoga with its real purpose.
- To deal and manage physical restrictions and issues.
- To experience high immunity, stamina and will power.
- To reduce stress levels
- Experience peace of mind.
Components of Yoga
Asanas: – Harmonize the nervous system, improvs the functioning of Heart, digestion, boosts immune system and balances the hormones in the body.
Pranayama: – Pranayama teaches us the proper way to breathe slowly & deeply, which increases the capacity of lungs, brings more oxygen into the body. Practising pranayama stimulates the Vagus nerve which stretches from the brain stem down to the abdomen. When Vagus nerve is stimulated it activates the parasympathetic system to slow the heart rate, relieve stress and heal the body.
Yoga Nidra: – One of the best relaxation techniques which release hidden negativity, allows to discover inner potential by releasing stress from personality. It certainly improves the quality of sleep.
Meditation: – To heal the emotional injuries which is the main cause of major diseases. Mindfulness can be experienced which is an outcome of stress-free state of mind brought by the practices of meditation.
Features of program: –
- 3 days compact program on Monday, Wednesday, Friday.
- 4.45 PM to 5.45 PM.(Evenings)
- Discussion and experience sharing of yogic practices.
- The place is surrounded by greenery & positive vibes.
- Prashant Pandey and Ruchira Pandey are the Yoga Teachers, Therapists & Consultants. They have profound and vast teaching experience of 25+ years in the field of Yoga. They are also working as Yoga Therapists in Jehangir Hospital, IT Companies and Educational Institutions and are dedicated to spread the message of YOGA.
Schedule of Health Management Program
|Every 1st week||Yogic Management of Rheumatic Arthritis, Joint pain, Sciatica, Slipped Disc|
|Every 2nd week||Yogic Management of Blood Pressure, Hypertension, Anxiety, Stress, Insomnia|
|Every 3rd week||Yogic Management of Blood Sugar & Diabetes|
|Every 4th week||Yogic Management for General Health|
Venue: Sunderban Resort & Spa, Lane 1, Next to Osho Commune, Koregaon Park, Pune 1
For details please contact: –