6th International Day of Yoga
Sunday, 21st june 2020
On the occasion of the Sixth International Day of Yoga, under current circumstances of Covid, we shall be practicing Yoga Sadhana Online, with sincere prayers for everyone’s good health and happiness. Since 2015, IDY has become a beautiful platform for Yoga aspirants and enthusiasts to connect with this ancient knowledge & tradition of yoga all around the globe.
While everyone is talking of social distancing, Swami Niranjanananda says :
“What we need is physical distancing and a robust, positive social connection. This is achievable if there is positivity in mind, and for it to be so, one has to de-stress from psychological disturbances and tensions.”
To fulfill the purpose of the day, we plan to meet for Yoga Sadhana 3 times during the day, reminding ourselves that it’s International Day of Yoga & not just morning or some moment.
The schedule is as follows:-
6:30 AM – 7:30 AM – Asana, Pranayama & Relaxation
12:00 NOON – 1:00 PM – Yama, Niyama, Yoga Nidra, & Meditation
6:00 PM – 7:00 PM – 108 times Mahamrutyunjaya Mantra
*The yoga sessions will be conducted by Mr. Prashant Pandey. All sessions are free of cost, and the language used will be HINDI.
Guidelines for online Yoga sessions
1. Download cisco webex app on your mobile/laptop. Log-in for each session 10 minutes before the designated time.
2. Spread a Yoga mat or blanket on floor for Yoga practices, and keep yourself visible on your camera.
3. If you are unable to sit on floor, please make space on a couch or bed, and some space for standing practices on floor.
4. Wear loose and comfortable clothes for practices.
5. Try to keep your position near wi-fi zone.
6. If you experience any issue during log-in, contact on either of the numbers – 9890556634, 9637724393.
7. You can keep a water bottle with you during practice sessions.
8. Please keep your mobile phones on totally silent mode in each session.
Click on the link to attend the yoga sessions conducted on Cisco Webex platform:-
ALL ARE WELCOME!