We conduct classes for groups according to their age and need. The purpose of these sessions is to manage different disorders, improve & enhance overall health, upliftment of pranic & energy levels and to experience peace and harmony. Group sessions create specific energy levels which influence synchronicity at both individual and group level.
Aims of the program
- To experience the benefits of Yoga as per the participant’s need & requirement.
- To experience Yoga with it’s real purpose.
- To deal and manage physical restrictions and issues.
- To experience high immunity, stamina and will power.
- Reduced stress levels.
- Experiencing peace of mind.
Components of Yoga
Asanas: – Harmonize the nervous system, improving the functions of Heart, Pancreas, Kidneys and balance the hormones in the body.
Pranayama: – Provides extra oxygen to lungs and other body systems, relaxes the Heart, removes stagnant energy from Pancreas and abdominal organs.
Yoga Nidra: – One of the best relaxation techniques to release mental stress and improves quality of sleep.
Meditation: – To heal the emotional injuries which is the main cause of major diseases. Its helps to slow down the heart rate, elongates the length of the breath and conserves the energy.
Features of program:-
- 3 days compact program on Monday, Wednesday, Friday.
- 4.45 PM to 5.45 PM.
- Discussion and experience sharing of yogic practices.
- The place is surrounded by greenery & positive vibes.
- Prashant Pandey and Ruchira Pandey are the Yoga Teachers, Therapists & Consultants. They have profound and vast teaching experience of 20+ years with various groups & individuals in Pune and in the country. They are also working as Yoga Therapists in Jehangir Hospital, IT Companies and Educational Institutions and are dedicated to spread the message of YOGA.
Venue : Sunderban Resort & Spa, Lane 1, Next to Osho Commune, Koregaon Park, Pune 1
For details, please contact:-