10 day Kriya and Kundalini yoga retreat program offered by Rishikesh Yogis, is one of the most intensive and insightful programs currently taught in Rishikesh. It is a very progressive program consisting of modules to deepen your awareness, experience and understanding of Kriya and Kundalini Yoga traditions in systematic fashion. This retreat program is taught by highly experienced team of teachers having experiences of teaching in India and different parts of globe. Our teachers have taught more than 3000 international clients and have worked with most prestigious organizations in India and overseas.
Features of Kriya and Kundalini Yoga Retreat
- Teaching in 10 day Kriya and Kundalini Yoga retreat program is rooted in the traditional scriptures such as Hatha Yoga Pradipika, Gheranda Samhita, and Yoga Upanishads.
- Everyday itinerary consists of a balanced blend of in-depth discussion on the nuances of Kundalini yoga philosophy and practical techniques.
- This is ideal program for yoga teachers, practitioners of meditation and Kundalini Yoga.
- There are 3 practical sessions and 3 theory workshops each day on the system of Tantra philosophy, Kundalini Yoga, Chakra system and techniques of Kriya, Kundalini and Chakra meditations.
- Teachers of Rishikesh Yogis participating/teaching in this retreat carry a vast experience of living and teaching the system of Kriya and Kundalini Yoga in an ashram environment.
- We will provide useful and informative handouts on chakras, various kriya techniques and practices for each chakra.
- On request our centre will also organize dedicated additional complementary sessions for those who are new to this tradition of Kriya and Kundalini Yoga.
- Modules created in retreat program incorporate innovative workshops sessions on Yantra meditation and visualization, Chakras and their psychotherapeutic significance, intensive chakra activation workshop, Chakra yoga Nidra and many other authentic kundalini yoga meditations.
- Dedicated workshops sessions on each chakra; discussing psychotherapeutic, spiritual and Pranic dimensions of chakra system.
- There is option of attending the program for 7 days especially for those who experience time constraint and unable to attend full 10 day retreat.
Aims of Kriya and Kundalini Yoga retreat
- To offer intensive workshop sessions on theoretical and metaphysical principles of Tantra Philosophy, Kriya and Kundalini Yoga.
- Teaching various Kriyas to harness the energies of the Chakras and Nadi (subtle energy lines) system.
- Facilitating an environment in which learning penetrates the various layers of awareness and not just restricted to intellectual understanding of the subject.
Outcome of Kriya and Kundalini Yoga retreat
- A deeper understanding and experience of the system of Tantra Philosophy, Kundalini yoga tradition and chakra system.
- Broader understanding of a wide range of Kundalini Kriyas techniques and meditations addressing the issues of different chakras.
- Enriching one’s repertoire of practical Kundalini or chakra meditation techniques and kriyas.
- Ability to incorporate knowledge of Kundalini yoga and kriyas in one’s Hatha Yoga program to make it more intense and transformative.
- Otherwise known as FUN! We will take you down to the most serene beaches of holy River Ganga for outdoor meditation and holy dip. As you splash, you will rejuvenate your body, mind and spirit in holy water of Ganges.
- Attending Ganga Aarti (beautiful and uplifting fire ceremony) at the bank of the river.
- Guided excursions to sites of historical and yogic significance in the town (Rishikesh walks!)
- Visiting ancient meditation cave to experience its uplifting vibes!
FOR FURTHER QUERY, PLEASE CONTACT:-
Mr. Sushant Pandey
Mobile :- +91-7017342203
Email :- email@example.com